Saturday, November 26, 2011

La Musica part uno

Hey guys! The other day Elena was saying how she was "musically deprived", so I thought I'd share with y'all what I listen to on a regualar basis. :)
Currently listening to: She Wolf by Shakira on my Pandora.
This is what I like to "listen" to:
1. Coldplay (Fix You from the X and Y album is great. Also their new album- Mylo Xyloto)
2. Death Cab for Cutie (I will follow you into the dark from the Plans album is one of my favorites, but I also love their Transatlantism album)
3. The Weepies (Hideaway and Say I Am You albums)
4. The Fray (How To Save a Life! and You Found Me!)
5. Maroon 5 (basically I love everything by them, especially Never Gonna Leave This Bed, and She Will Be Loved)
6. Eminem (odd for this list, I know, I know.... When I'm Gone and Beautiful are amazing songs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment